Howlite Turquoise, Jade, and Kashmiri Bead Deco Necklace (001472)
The focal for this is a "Tibetan Silver" (Base metal zinc alloy, no actual silver content, tends to resist discoloration very well) pendant with 4 Howlite/Turquoise cabochons. The rest of the strand features:
- Small Korean Jade rounds
- Howlite/Turquoise rounds in 4 sizes
- Howlite/Turquoise rondelle beads
- 2 large Jade rondelle beads
- 2 sizes of round Kashmiri beads. (The core of Kashmiri beads is made from a mix of marble powder and resin. These are also known as “Bollywood” beads, and are are hand decorated using a variety of materials like mirror chips, seed beads, silver plating, rhinestones, and more.
- Howlite/Turquoise nugget beads
The pendant focal for this piece is about 3 inches by 2.25 inches.
The inside diameter of this necklace is about 17.25 inches.
This necklace is part of our Artisan Collection and is a one-of-a-kind expression; this is the only one of this design that we will create so you are guaranteed a unique piece!
We Also Recommend
1/10 Pint Whiskey Bottle from 1937, Vertebrae, Red Aventurine and African Lost Wax Brass Necklace! (001519)
Candle Quartz Natural Point, Rutilated Quartz, Hematoid Quartz Shaman Bling Necklace (001508)
Computer RAM, Ethiopian Prayer Beads, Jasper and Aventurine Steampunk/Cyberpunk Bar Necklace - Item #001507