The JAMMIN! Shop offers:
- Artisan one-of-a-kind jewelry
- Earth-based spiritually inspired Fine Art
- Local Authors Books and CDs created by JAMMIN! Publications
- Artisan Crafted Custom Percussion Instruments
- World Rhythm Imported Instruments (with a Fair Trade emphasis)
- Drum Classes in Traditional World Polyrhythm
- Introduction to Hand Drumming classes
- Facilitated Drum Circles! HealthRhythms trained facilitator
- Drum Building workshops! Both Djembes and Shaman style Hoop drums
- Gong Flow Vibrational Energy Sessions
- Full Service Publisher always accepting manuscripts!
- Publishing Services and Consulting
- Graphic Design and Typographic services
Meet Our Team:
Wolf & Dale
The Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of The JAMMIN! Shop:
Martin “Wolf” Murphy, M.A. (English), RYT has been instructing, facilitating drum circles, and storytelling with the drum for decades. He has incorporated a wide diversity of tribal instruments (as well as found and created ones) into his performances and recordings. He has completed the Remo HealthRHYTHMS Facilitator training; is a Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention Authorized Therapy Provider; and has performed practiced Sound Healing modalities, and recorded from coast to coast.
Wolf started making jewelry over 25 years ago, when he realized that no one was making anything that he wanted to wear. He wanted outrageous tribal inspired bling and so he got creative and it just took off from there!
Wolf (having an extensive professional background in publishing) began publishing services as MURFEUS Publishing, over 15 years ago, and has brought it under the JAMMIN! name to stay with the same brand. We offer a full range of design and publication services, all the way to serving as your publisher and managing your print-on-demand distribution.
Dale joined the team in 2014, with a degree in Business Management, and has been an artist for over 20 years with a love of creating in many different media: jewelry, painting, sketching & doodling, pastels, photography, digital art and more.
After operating under several different businesses... one for our jewelry and art... and the other for drums/instruments, classes, workshops, and one for publishing etc. we decided to open The JAMMIN! Shop to bring all of our businesses together as one!
Connect with us: