Howlite Turquoise, Jade, and Kashmiri Bead Deco Necklace (001472)
The focal for this is a "Tibetan Silver" (Base metal zinc alloy, no actual silver content, tends to resist discoloration very well) pendant with 4 Howlite/Turquoise cabochons. The rest of the strand features:
- Small Korean Jade rounds
- Howlite/Turquoise rounds in 4 sizes
- Howlite/Turquoise rondelle beads
- 2 large Jade rondelle beads
- 2 sizes of round Kashmiri beads. (The core of Kashmiri beads is made from a mix of marble powder and resin. These are also known as “Bollywood” beads, and are are hand decorated using a variety of materials like mirror chips, seed beads, silver plating, rhinestones, and more.
- Howlite/Turquoise nugget beads
The pendant focal for this piece is about 3 inches by 2.25 inches.
The inside diameter of this necklace is about 17.25 inches.
This necklace is part of our Artisan Collection and is a one-of-a-kind expression; this is the only one of this design that we will create so you are guaranteed a unique piece!
We Also Recommend
Computer RAM, Ethiopian Prayer Beads, Jasper and Aventurine Steampunk/Cyberpunk Bar Necklace - Item #001507